Management of business assets
The d’Ornano Querner Dhuin firm advises and assists its clients with managing their business assets.
Our services include in particular tackling issues related to:
- Exemption from wealth tax which the corporate executives may be entitled to on their business assets;
- Setting up tools that enable extending the exemption from wealth tax (Dutreuil Wealth Tax Agreement);
- Setting up specific companies dedicated to the management of business assets (active holding companies);
- Organisation of the transfer of the business assets and, in particular, the transfer of the company within a family group (Dutreuil Agreement on inheritances, donations, stripping of securities);
- Organisation of the accumulation of employment and retirement in favour of the executive officer;
- Exemption of capital gains from sales by the retiring executive officer;
- Creation of property companies (“SCI”) specifically dedicated to holding the property assets used by the company;
- Assistance of companies and foreign groups with their property acquisitions in France.